From today you can register for the Northern Sidecar Cup 2022. We will offer you a fun competition for relatively low cost. You can register for any event of the Northern Sidecar Cup you wish. Each participant always competes for championship points.
There are two separate championships in the Northern Sidecar Cup, the F2 (up to and including 600cc) and F1 (above 600cc).
When you register for at least three events, you will have a chance to win a race tire at every event you participate in.
Teams that participate in all rounds have a chance to win prize money at the end of the season.
Calendar Northern Sidecar Cup 2022:
- Round 1: April 16 & 17, Croix and Ternois (France) € 250
- Round 2: April 30 & May 1, Hengelo (Gld) (Netherlands) € 250
- Round 3: May 27, 28 & 29, Assen (Netherlands) € 350
- Round 4: July 23 & 24, Chimay (Belgium) € 250
- More information about more rounds will be presented soon
To participate you must meet a number of conditions:
- You must have an International or European license.
- Your sidecar must meet the requirements in accordance with the technical regulations.
- The noise level of 102 dB, statically measured, is the absolute maximum.
After sending us the entry form, please transfer the right amount of entry fee to our account:
Northern Sidecar Cup, IBAN NL41 ABNA 0251 3042 21, BIC ABNANL2A. Please mention the teams name. The account number is in the name of Content Junkies.
If you have any questions or need some additional information before registering, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org